Healthy change is GOOD change!!!


Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Today's blog is an excerpt from my thought book....I wrote this at an airport because I had nothing else to do. It's not about anyone in particular but, sometimes you can subconsciously write about ideas and emotions that you wouldn't necessarily admit to. So hey, maybe it is about someone...who knows! Well, enjoy! :)

anonymously speaking

i'm a junkie to his uncompromising affection.
like those who constantly crave for a high better than the last,
I emotionally tweak to be touched by him, to be cared by him,
(sigh) to get to KNOW him!
See, i'm all out of my sensual element,
my nerves, they're going haywire
coz i'm desperately feenin for my marbolo man

to light my soul on fire
i crave to be caressed by the nature of his inner being
puff, puff (exhale) puff, puff (exhale)--mmm. he gives me what i need!
"...Hello, my name is (hell, whatever you want it to be!)
and i'm a junkie to his uncompromising affection....."

by: Shiena Lene' 8/2/2005

mood: maintaining my composure

No comments: