Hurd up! Hurd up! These people have lost their minds! Somebody call for back-up! Houston, LA, New YORK, we have a problem! I need an AK47, a swiss army knife and my nine, because somebody is dying tonight if I don't get the rest of my check! Now, I can see if maybe an hour or so is missing, but not two 1/2 weeks! They got me twisted!
Ok ,ok, ok, I need to calm down, huh? But I CAN'T! I have bills to pay,people have told me that I'm cute- but um, looks don't allow me to live for free. If my money ain't right by the time I return to Atlanta.......mmm. I'm taking those DKNY glasses I saw and then I'm going to blow up the whole CNN Center. Shoooooot, they got me straight confused!OH, wait- I forgot to mention that the stupid Georgia peach working at the counter didn't put the little bit of my check in my account. You can clearly see on your screen that the account is out of state, and that's why it wouldn't exist in Georgia-- remedial! I'm schick of shoopid! I am not a PEACH!
I swear it's a conspiracy, someone is just dying for me to get evicted. I'm going to be like those crackheads, digging in the trash cans of college students who HAVE their rent paid for, and picking car locks for ten dollars......what is the world coming to!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment