Shiena's thoughtbook~ 2/16/06 12:18 am:
"I am certain now that God is my source and I am nothing without Him. I mean, people in their religious rhetoric, say things to that notion all the time. But I'm serious. He is my strength because I'm definitely at my weakest. I'm excited because this opens the door for His supernatural to manifest in my midst. And hey, I'm coo with that. It's a process, a preparation, and my heart depends on Him, I'm desperate for Him. :) ( And that's the ONLY "he" I''m desperate for- wretch around!)
'God, I'm so serious, you are my SOURCE, I have no existence if I don't have YOU. I need you to survive........' "
1 comment:
I feel you on that. We must come to a place where we're more passionate and serious about God than anything (money, sex, popularity, a degree, etc.). He wants some individuals with the "capacity" to want Him bad enough so He can show Himself strong in their lives. I think it just does Him well to see young folks on-fire for Him. I seriously know where you're coming from. Like the Word says in Proverbs 8:17, "I love those who love me, and those who seek me diliently will find Me." ... and I must say that I am seeking Him more than ever before. So, I would just encourage you to stay on fire and stay hungry for Him because He's looking for some young folks to set these College campuses and Universities on fire for Him. We are that light in dark places. But yeah... I don't want to write a book (LOL) so I'll holla at cha'. When you get the chance, check out my blog page: www.muzikology8701.blogspot.com
Post a Comment