Healthy change is GOOD change!!!


Wednesday, March 01, 2006





Lemme tell ya, God cracks me up! I mean, I find Him to be so amusing at times. You know how He waits to show Himself, when He decides to? Comedy! I think He enjoys seeing me act a foo because His omnipotence just blows my mind. LOL He real funny.... And after talking to Byron Cage on Sunday, I'm just so coo off of questioning/doubting what God birthed in me to do............

Well, I'm on my way to sing my little heart out. Lord, please cover my voice, I'm am not doing hoarseness, ok!?! Not this year, not this time! I'm doing my best to reprogram my thinking so I won't be so intimidated to do my thing.......it ruins the whole shabang, just MESSY! lol

And I'm out!


XOXO

2 comments:

Antwon Davis said...

You had a chance to actually talk to Byron Cage?
`
I feel where you're coming from with the whole comedy thing. He does have a way of keeping you on your toes and constantly seeking after Him. He'll leave you for a minute and then surprise you and it makes you even the more hungry for Him. He's always super-exceeding Himself, and when you think you got Him figured out, He shows you a door to a million other doors. Seeking after Him is an adventure and even though it gets frustrated sometimes, I WOULDN'T CHANGE IT FOR THE WORLD!!!

Shiena said...

yeah I talked to him. He's a real person. i do my best not to put those in public eye on a pedstal. They have problems and use the bathroom just like I do. :) It wasn't that I TALKED to him, it's what he said, because it was so randomly accurate! He don't know me to say stuff like that! shoot!lol