I just want to make a public announcement that God is soooo good. I've grown to a point in my relationship with Him where I no longer rejoice over the material things that He presents to me. Instead, I thank Him for His favor, because that's what allows me to receive the tangible. When God chooses you to receive His favor, He wants to you use to change your environment. He'll do things where people around you can only give God the credit.
I'm not sure about anyone else, but my concern is that His glory be revealed in my life. Coz it's not about me! Having favor is a beautiful thing. It ain't fair but, it opens doors that would usually be closed. Not because I'm perfect or because of anything I've done, but just because God likes me, LOVES me. I know, I know- who woulda thunk!?!
And now I want to express my desires for the next six months or so. Get it in the atmosphere, ya know buddy? Every chance that arises, I speak and write what I want to happen in my life, until it manifests itself. Life and death lie in the words you speak, so here's my expectations:
* Learn how to play on those keys!* oh yeah!
* Intern in Los Angeles this summer*--- ( Shanice, your staff should just go ahead and hire me--it'll be good times! )
* Driver's License *- need to take my test
* Fine tune my music ear even more- gotta keep those BGV's tight *
* Educate myself on artists that I never had a chance to hear before. *I have a list of about 70, and it continues to grow. But I've listened to Ella, Sara, Donny, Vanessa Rubin, and Nina Simone so far. :) If you know you're ignorant and you don't do anything about it, you have just become a fool.
* Become more patient*--- it's very necessary!
If you have any expectations for your life, write them down and speak them until they happen. If you want it, believe that with God nothing is impossible. :)
xoxo
2 comments:
Sheina.... you are an inspiration and a true friend.... your words are so comforting.... like.... hmmmm...... like a good pillow!
um, thank you...glad i could be there for you, that's what i'm here for :)
Post a Comment