Healthy change is GOOD change!!!


Tuesday, January 31, 2006



I'm so glad that I met Mrs. Coretta Scott "da King" :) before she passed. Being in her presence and speaking with her was so amazing. I'm usually pretty calm and collective when I meet people who are in the public eye, but I acted like an Usher groupie when I met her. LOL Kanisha, member??? Kanisha makes this big elaborate speech of gratitude and here I come, "Um, I LOVE YOU!" lol what? It's fine, it's fine. LOL No one was allowed to touch my right hand for the rest of the evening, because that was the hand SHE touched. LOL I think I managed to tell her that I was at the "No More Silence" march, but I was so overwhelmed by her graceful disposition, I kinda lost it! She literally pulled you close to her, giving you her undivided attention. Your Spelman sister's are missing you! :( This couple's legacy and dreams WILL live on.

No comments: