Healthy change is GOOD change!!!


Tuesday, January 31, 2006





My life is a little crazy right now, but I won't complain! I just want to get done with this semester of school, you just don't know! I've gone insane by deciding to be in not ONE, but TWO ensembles this semester, still be heavily involved in college ministry, work and do intern stuff on the side. Yeah I'm crazy to have even agreed, ON TOP OF THAT, to help my old freshmen dorm with their annual week, AND do a sacred dance for someone's pageant. There are even some more things that I plan to do in the next few months that are time consuming. However, I've always worked well under pressure in the past! Let's get this thing up and running so I can move on to what's next! The best is yet to come!

On a ending note, my jazz ensemble concert went well last Saturday. I met some celebs and that's always nice. I didn't sing any wrong notes- yeaaaaaah! Gotta keep those background vocals tight! Lyrics are still questionable, but it was coo. I need to relax though, but being around people that can REALLY sing makes me nervous! (Kamaria-mmm. I DO NOT CARE! Kanisha- you hefa! Leah- angelic melodious therapy! Imani and I agreed that we're learning that song to sing to our man! lol Imani- you killed your solo! and yes girl, we'd rather WAIT for our champ instead of dating CHUMPS! hahaha! Yes mah sistah, we are going to murder that song! and Jim- love your England accent!)


Her dress was so FLY I didn't recognize she was Victoria Rowell until she approached us. Yeah, buddy she loved us! :) Don't she look good, coz ya'll know she about 40


Can you guess who the other two actors are? :) They rushed to jump in and I was like, huh? OH,ok! lol

No comments: