1.) I still just can't seem to grasp why I keep seeing men in the middle of the street, going downhill, doin 45....... in a wheelchair! I've seen two in the last four days! Atlanta, really? Oooooooo, my peoples. Well, at least the second man had electricity, coz I just DON'T understand how the first one was able to stop. And NO! Neither of these willy nillies had reflectors or blinkers.......what if a regular car came? What were they going to do- stick their foot out? In fact, I was IN a car when I spotted the electric rolling guy. Mr. Wheelchair Man almost got hit. Just can't see to grasp it...........
2.) I've also seen Skittles the Pimp twice in the last few days. First he's wearing an array of purples, adorned with accesories such as an Eggplant colored coat and an umbrella to match his suit. Then, I see him around the AUC wearing off-white creme and Carolina baby blue.....and yes-- he had a umbrella to match. Um, no rain tho! And UGH! licking his LIPS at me! That's only attractive by men that I'm interested in. And, well uh-bright colors and 70's slang aren't my steelo. Just can't seem to grasp why he was on the TRAIN! Pimps don't ride trains, they ride cadillacs! He betta ask Don Juan! CozSee, his hoes ain't on they post! lol

This negroe didn't have NUTHIN on Skittles! I wish I had a camera phone! I wish I had a CAMERA! Foolishness!
No comments:
Post a Comment